Top tips for setting up your birthday fundraiser
- Set a fundraising goal and end date for your fundraiser. We usually suggest that 1-2 weeks is a good time frame.
- Get creative and come up with an inspiring and fun name for your fundraiser
- Tell people why you are raising funds for Scottish Mountain Rescue, it’s always nice if you can be personal, tell people what Scottish Mountain Rescue means to you.
- Choose a photo that stands out (ask us for images if you need help with this)
- Share your fundraiser with your friends!